App Description: The TISL Planner is designed for teachers and educational researchers interested in evidence-based practice. It allows planning, recording and sharing research findings.
The TISL Planner is based on TISL method (Teachers Inquiry into Students Learning), giving teachers and researchers a structured, step-by-step guidance for defining inquiries, supported by various mechanisms to establish and enable quick wins for involved stakeholders.
Target Groups: Teachers, researchers
- A simple web interface designed for fast and easy development of TILS inquiries
- Full support of TISL Heart Method steps, including possibility to add more details/notes to each step
- For advanced planning: extended method to plan single steps/activities, time-frame, documents and goals
- Easy access using tablets and smart phones
- Different visualisation modes for quick overview as well as detailed TISL description
- A private and shared space with TISL projects for easy data sharing
- A live-search mechanism which support reusability of existing (and shared) projects of other teachers
- An assessment mechanism to visualise completeness and reusability of different TISL projects
Tool Owner: Michał Kossowski
Related NEXT-TELL package:
Related NEXT-TELL use cases: